Friday, March 8, 2013

Health and Fitness: Beachbody's Turbo Fire

Posted by Unknown at 12:58 PM


So, I made this blog to talk about everything and anything. This year, my bf and I decided to start eating healthy and lose all the damn weight we gained last year. I was googling workout programs one day and discovered an infomercial for Turbofire by Chalene Johnson. We decided to try it out and have been HOOKED every since Day 1. Basically, Turbofire is a 20-week program that consists of a variety of high cardiovascular workouts including kickboxing, stretching, yoga, and dance! We are currently on Week 3 and I've already lost 6 pounds! I definitely feel less flabby and gross and I just feel SO much better. My bf is also shedding the lbs day after day. I just love this program. I totally recommend this workout -- trust me! it will change your body!!

** I will come back and update everyone on my progress at the end of every week!**

Stay tuned for a post on eating healthy and what I've been doing to change my life style and diet.

xo,
Ellie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

e l l i e j a b e t h Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos