Saturday, March 9, 2013

Karen Walker Eyewear

Posted by Unknown at 8:38 PM
Karen Walker Sunglasses: Harvest Black

Do any of you lovelies own a pair of Karen Walker sunglasses? If so, do you LOVE them?
 I've been thinking about splurging on a pair of these babies ever since I lost my polarized Ray Ban Wayfarers in the ocean last summer :-( I've been using my Tory Burch aviators that I scored at TJ Maxx almost two years ago...I don't think they have been framing my face all that well and since I basically have zero nose, they always kind of slide down my so-called nose bridge lol. Anyways, I fell in love with the Karen Walker sunnies a while ago and I'm saving up my $ to get myself a pair before summer time! I'm still researching to see if they will be the best fit for me so if you have any input - do tell! 

I just wanted to share some pics of the sunnies that I've been eyeing for a couple of months :P 

^ These are the ones I want! It's called Harvest in black.

They also come in a tortoise shell design, which is beautiful as well <3 


Ah, they are just SO divine. This specific model is around $250 - ( I KNOW! So expensive =X) but they are just so beautiful. They look extremely sturdy and well made. I also like that they have the nose pieces to prevent them from sliding....Hopefully I'll be able to save enough $ to treat myself to these babies! 

What are your favorite sunglasses? Please give me some recommendations!! 

xo,
Ellie

5 comments:

weheartbeautyblog on March 10, 2013 at 12:31 AM said...

Ahh love all these sunglasses!

Thanks for checking out my blog, btw. I'll be sure to follow you on blog lovin!

xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

Katha on March 10, 2013 at 7:07 AM said...

Nice sunglasses and I really love sunglasses ;)
Maybe we can follow each other??
xx
Katha

showthestyle.blogspot.de

Dressed With Soul on March 10, 2013 at 1:20 PM said...

You remembered me, dear Ellie, that I urgently need new sunglasses ...

Thanks for following - it´s a pleasure for me that I already followed you back on gfc and bloglovin <3

xx
Rena
http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de/

Lena L on March 10, 2013 at 1:40 PM said...

oh these are gorgeous!

btw, i am glad you left a link in the comment. otherwise i wouldn't have been able to find you. you should be able to link your blog in the google profile, though.

happy blogging! :)

Unknown on March 10, 2013 at 8:48 PM said...

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments! <3

Post a Comment

 

e l l i e j a b e t h Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos