Monday, March 25, 2013

Prabal Gurung for Target

Posted by Unknown at 2:35 PM
Hey guys!

I'm so sorry for not updating at all last week! It's been such a craaaaaazy Spring break. The boyfriend and I went to visit my parents in NY early last week and ended up getting into a REALLY AWFUL car accident. Long story short, my boyfriend's Nissan 350z got totaled and I got sent to the emergency room because of a "hematoma" on my head. It was really scary -- it's a miracle we're alive! 

Anyways! I did some shoe shopping over the weekend at Forever 21 and Target. This is my first time purchasing a pair of shoes from Target -- it's from the PRABAL GURUNG collection. I was thrilled to find these babies because it looks so chic and on trend. It may seem very yellow on picture but it's actually lime green in person. Target was having a sale on their shoes so I scored the heels for $27 instead of $40! Here are some pics:





These heels are the PERFECT transition piece for the Spring season! I cannot wait to style these babies with some skinny jeans and a simple top! I love the pop of lime green :) Stay tuned for my Spring lookbook featuring my new sexy heels! 

Til then...

xo,
Ellie

2 comments:

Stylejourneys on March 25, 2013 at 3:04 PM said...

I saw this on Lam's Style Guide just 30 mins ago.. hahah Love these! The color here is amazing

Stylejourneys

Unknown on March 26, 2013 at 3:43 PM said...

ooo~ I LOVE these heels, liz =D I can't wait to see you feature these!

http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 

e l l i e j a b e t h Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos