Friday, March 15, 2013

Studs and Faux Leather

Posted by Unknown at 5:40 PM
Hey everyone! 

Sorry it's been a couple days since I've updated -- this week was HELL for me at school. I'm finally done with all my papers and midterms and it is now officially SPRING BREAK for me! Since it was so beautiful outside, I came straight home and got the bf to snap some pics for my blog! I've been really enjoying faux leather and anything that has studs on them haha. I'm so in LOVE with my new Steve Madden pumps b/c they are very Valentino-esque! 

I have two different outfits for ya'll today: I styled a casual look AND a more sophisticated going-out look. Both outfits have faux leather featured in them! and of course, my Steve Maddens! 

I hope you guys enjoy this post -- I had so much fun taking these pics! Special thanks to James Pak <3

 Outfit #1












Details:
Jacket: Ellen Tracy (Off Saks Fifth Ave)
Shirt: White T-shirt from Gap
Necklace: Chain necklace from J Crew
Skirt: Faux Leather Skirt from Forever 21
Heels: Studded Pumps by Steve Madden (TJ MAXX)
Bag: Forever 21

Outfit #2













 Details:
Top: Faux leather peplum top from Zara
Belt: Betsey Johnson
Jeans: Forever 21
Bag: Forever 21
Shoes: Steve Madden 
Watch: Michael Kors

What is YOUR favorite faux leather piece? 

HAPPY FRIDAY, EVERYBODY!

xo,
Ellie

10 comments:

Lily Fang on March 15, 2013 at 6:37 PM said...

Ahh, you are simply so chic! Both stylishly classy looks are so perfect--I'm totally loving those versatile studded heels. What a great piece!

Unknown on March 15, 2013 at 7:06 PM said...

Thank you Lily! I really don't understand why this blog template doesn't have a REPLY option :X

Unknown on March 15, 2013 at 8:03 PM said...

Both looks are SO cute =D I have to say I love no. 2 more though! You are too cute, girly and I LOVE your style so much! =D

Happy spring break! Are you doing anything fun?

http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
Twitter: Sensiblestylist

Anonymous said...

Wow, I do not know which I like better. Boath outfits are amazing, and you look great. I love your style.
Kisses
http://everydayinadress.com/

Anonymous said...

Love the outfits! I like #2 on you! Keep it up and have a great Spring Break!

xx,
klee

kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

Rasa on March 16, 2013 at 7:08 PM said...

Really pretty!

AIMEROSE BLOG

Always Maylee on March 18, 2013 at 3:25 PM said...

Love all the studs. You look gorgeous in the 2nd outfit!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Alina on March 20, 2013 at 4:03 AM said...

Very nice!Great outfits!

Cee on March 22, 2013 at 6:36 AM said...

Those shoes are so Valentino-esque, I just love them! Especially paired with the studded belt in the second outfit :) Enjoy spring break!
xox,
Cee

Stylejourneys on March 24, 2013 at 4:41 PM said...

Hi Ellie!! Thanks for coming by my blog :)

You look super lovely and are totally rocking all the rock studs!
I am totally following you via BL now, so lets keep in touch.

ps what years did you spend @ Peabody?

Stylejourneys

Post a Comment

 

e l l i e j a b e t h Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos