Sunday, March 10, 2013

Shoes, Shoes, SHOES!!

Posted by Unknown at 8:45 PM
Hey everyone!

Another beautiful day has gone by and I have a few things I'd like to share with you today. The boyfriend and I went out to run some errands and I managed to score some awesome deals at TJ Maxx. I LOVE going to Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and Homegoods because I always find great items there for much less. We have a TJ Maxx card so we receive many discounts via mail -- we used a $20 off coupon today :) Anyways, I found a gorgeous pair of studded pumps from Steve Madden and a pair of Dolce Vita oxfords that I absolutely ADORE. In fact, the oxfords are almost identical to my boyfriend's 1901 oxfords! Love ittttt. I love the subtle gray color and the pop of pink on the soles -- been loving the whole color blocking trend lately. 

Below are some pics that I took after we got back -- sorry if they're a little dark! 

Steven Madden Studded Pumps, $49.99 at TJ Maxx






Dolce Vita Oxfords, $39.99 at TJ Maxx




^I love the pairing between the floral socks and the oxfords! So cute.

I'm such a sucker for shoes. I don't mind spending a few extra bucks on some good quality shoes that are comfortable at the same time! 

Where do you guys find your awesome fashion finds? What was the best deal you've come across? 
Please, do share!

xo,
Ellie

19 comments:

Style by Three on March 10, 2013 at 9:22 PM said...

Love the first shoes!

http://stylebythree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi elliejabeth! Thanks for the follow...Im following back. Just a tip, it is easier to find your blog if you add it in your blog profile. I had to skim through the blog comments to find your comment to find your blog address. if that made any sense. teehee. Well looking forward on your new posts! good luck! Add all the girls that are on my blogs under top fab followers. they are really sweet and great supporters if you do the same.

take care.

xx,
klee

kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

Unknown on March 11, 2013 at 12:51 PM said...

I'm loving this post so much! These shoes are to DIE for! I def. have to hit up TJ Maxx! <3 I see that Keena commented =D I LOVE her to death! I'm glad you found her on the blogosphere...

http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

miemiemie on March 11, 2013 at 5:05 PM said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! Of course, I followed you :) Hope you'll follow me back.

I've been following your instagram for quite a while now too. My username is mrsvillabroza if you're wondering :)

Katrine Liontt on March 11, 2013 at 5:14 PM said...

I know that feeling, I'm a sucker for shoes as well ;-)

Btw thanks for your comment and for following me, I've followed you back!
You take such nice pictures and it would be so great if you made them a bit bigger so they're clearer and we can se all of the details sweetie <3
However you're pretty!

Http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

FormulaFarah on March 11, 2013 at 6:01 PM said...

Aaaaah totally getting you!

Love, Farah

www.formulafarah.com

weheartbeautyblog on March 11, 2013 at 10:34 PM said...

Loving those Steve Maddens!

xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

Sakuranko on March 11, 2013 at 10:52 PM said...

Oh really lovely shoes sweetie.
Now I´m following you sweetie I hope your follow me back.

xoxo

www.sakuranko.com

zaza on March 12, 2013 at 12:50 PM said...

beautiful shoes dear ;)
thank you so much for your visit, I followed you back via bloglovin and gfc too, and wish you could follow me back via gfc too :)

<3

http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

Chicago Chic on March 12, 2013 at 3:32 PM said...

Adore the Steve Maddens!

Unknown on March 12, 2013 at 5:29 PM said...

I love steve madden!

andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

Sixth Tractate on March 12, 2013 at 10:43 PM said...

Cute shoes! Love the spikes! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! XX

sixthtractate.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yeah SHOES. I love those pumps. And your blog.
I am following you via Bloglovin ;)



http://everydayinadress.com/

Prerana on March 13, 2013 at 2:20 PM said...

wow love them :)
Following you ,Do follow me back :)
http://giveawaydose.blogspot.in/

Marloes | The Style Sandwich on March 13, 2013 at 2:49 PM said...

Love the oxfords! You have a great blog! x

maria gonzalo barrero on March 13, 2013 at 3:31 PM said...

i love the heels! they are so elegant!
xx
http://fashionsicks.blogspot.com.es/

Always Maylee on March 14, 2013 at 10:04 AM said...

Love those studded heels, so cute!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Cee on March 15, 2013 at 6:03 AM said...

What cute shoes! The Steve Maddens reminds me a little of Valentino, and the Dolce Vita oxfords are just adorable :)
xox,
Cee
www.cocoandvera.com

Post a Comment

 

e l l i e j a b e t h Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos