Monday, March 25, 2013

Punta Cana, Here We Come!

Posted by Unknown at 3:03 PM
HELLO!

So, it's official. I am going to Punta Cana, Dominic Republic this June for a week long vacation with the boo<3 I CANNOT wait to sun bathe all day and eat good food! Of course, in order for me to look fabulous and fit by then, I need to be on BEAST MODE and really take my work outs seriously. I wasn't able to work out last week because of the car accident but I got back on track yesterday. I love TURBOFIRE so much because it gives you a weekly schedule and exactly which work out to do that day. 

To find some inspiration, I've been browsing the Health and Fitness section of Pinterest and Tumblr. Seeing pictures of women that are confident with their body and how hard they worked inspire me so so much! I found a pic on Tumblr today that I wanted to share with all of you! ENJOY hehe :)


xo,
Ellie

4 comments:

yotface on March 25, 2013 at 8:42 PM said...

aww yay ellie! you can do it!! I've been trying to find the motivation to look more fit and I bet by the time you head to punta cana you will look amazing ^^ *fighting*

Unknown on March 26, 2013 at 5:24 PM said...

so funny!


Kisses from Bucharest,

Silvia

www. rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro

Unknown on April 22, 2013 at 3:56 PM said...

Haha! I feel you~ I've been so lazy, too! What's new with you girl? I'm excited to see more!

http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

Louisa on May 10, 2013 at 8:21 PM said...

You have a lovely blog!! What do you think about following each other on GFC or Bloglovin? Please follow me and leave a comment on my blog if you're interested and I'll follow back. Hope to hear from you soon.

xoxo
Louisa
http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 

e l l i e j a b e t h Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos