Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall Makeup Tutorial [HD]

Posted by Unknown at 2:53 PM
Helllllllllllllllllllo. It's been a while, blogworld!

I am back with one of my newest makeup tutorial from Youtube. Yes, my sis-in-law and I have a Beauty Channel on Youtube. Check us out!

HTTP://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/ANGELLIEBEAUTY or CLICK HERE !!!!!! </-----

Please support out channel by liking the video and subscribing to our channel! :)





This is an easy Fall Makeup Tutorial that is very affordable :)
Please LIKE our video and make sure to subscribe for MORE! 

Products Used:
Makeup Forever HD Primer, Foundation, and Transculent Powder (Sephora)
L'Oreal Infalliable 24 Eyeshadow in Amber Rush and Iced Latte
Tarte Eye pencil in Black
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Glisten
Benefit's Hoola Bronzer
Ardell Demi False Lashes 
Benefit's Posie Tint and Benetint for the lip gradient.
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

Music Credit: Rendition of Hyuna's Bubble Pop
jgmb829 and yjkimchipiano. 

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:
elliejabeth
angieez
angelliebeauty


Let me know what you think! We've been keeping the channel on the down low but I've decided to show you all. I mean, what's the point of not telling people? Fuck the haters.

Hope you enjoy. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Ellie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

e l l i e j a b e t h Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos